- Former Resident Medical Officer (GP) at Bairo-Pite Clinic 2015-October 2017
- As a Resident Medical Officer in Paediatrics, covering in-patients, malnutrition ward, neonates to the level of SCN 2, and paediatrics needing review in emergency. Roughly 20 inpatients plus emergency work per day.
- BPC trained, following international standard
- 2 years’ working experience with International doctors
- Hard working, excellent feedback on work ethics and skills
- Flexible, with therapeutic presence, and can adapt to a fast-paced working environment
A Paediatrician who had the opportunity to work with Dr. Joaquina shared: ‘She is very patient, dedicated, smart and exerts effort to learn new things.’ She can be an excellent Paediatrician someday.
Dr. Joaquina is the medical lead in Malnutrition at the Order of Malta Clinic.